Razer Firefly - Hard Gaming Mouse Mat
MICRO-TEXTURED SURFACE FOR BOTH SPEED AND CONTROL PLAYSTYLES
In order to achieve the perfect balance between control and speed, the Razer Firefly features a hard, micro-textured finish that gives you pinpoint accuracy and effortless speed. The precise, consistent surface ensures your every mouse movement is translated into cursor movement, so you enjoy ultimate precision during the most action-packed gaming duels.
OPTIMIZED FOR ALL SENSITIVITY SETTINGS AND SENSORS
Validated by eSports athletes, the Razer Firefly is engineered to give you complete control regardless of which gaming mouse or sensitivity settings you use. Its lab-tested coating features an enhanced reflective quality to deliver rapid in-game responsiveness.
CHROMA LIGHTING WITH 16.8 MILLION CUSTOMIZABLE COLOR OPTIONS
Discover a whole new level of personalization with 16.8 million colors and a myriad of customizable lighting effects. With lighting along the left, right and bottom of your Razer Firefly, syncing up with your other Chroma enabled Razer devices means your gaming experience is complemented by a visually stunning display of colors and effects.TECH SPECS
- Micro-textured finish for balanced gameplay
- Optimized surface coating for highly responsive tracking
- Chroma customizable lighting
- Inter-device color synchronization
Coming soon: Reactive and wave
- Non-slip rubber base
- Razer Synapse enabled (for Chroma customizable lighting)
- Gold-plated, USB connector (to power the Chroma customizable lighting)
- 2.13 m / 7 ft lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 355 mm / 13.98 ” (Length) x 255 mm / 10.04 ” (Width) x
4 mm / 0.16 ” (Height)
- Approximate weight: 380 g / 0.84 lbsSystem Requirements
- PC or Mac with a free USB port
- Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit) / Mac OS X (v10.8-10.10)
- Internet connection
- 100MB of hard disk space
- Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.