Razer Kraken Pro V2 Headset (Black)
THE HEADSET FOR ESPORTS PROS
50 MM AUDIO DRIVERS CUSTOM TUNED FOR BALANCED IN-GAME AUDIO AND COMMUNICATIONS
The Razer Kraken Pro V2 is outfitted with larger drivers than its predecessor to offer a louder and richer soundstage than ever before. You’ll feel like you’re right at the center of all the gaming action, while ensuring your team’s shotcalls are heard with absolute clarity.
UNIBODY ALUMINUM FRAME FOR EXTENDED DURABILITY
Made of Bauxite aluminum, the entire frame of the Razer Kraken Pro V2 is lightweight, flexible and incredibly durable. It has been tested extensively to withstand the rigors of pro-gaming.
DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT AND ZERO FATIGUE
The headband was designed for balanced weight distribution and reduced clamping force to maximize comfort during lengthy gaming sessions.
The ear cushions are larger, softer and better sound-isolating than before. They are easily interchangeable with a choice between circular or oval-shaped designs* allowing for a personalized fit.
*Oval shaped ear cushions sold separately.
Special inmold channels have been designed into the ear cushions enabling specs-wearing gamers to wear the headset free of strain.
FULLY-RETRACTABLE MICROPHONE WITH IN-LINE REMOTE FOR CRYSTAL CLEAR COMMUNICATION
Team communications is crucial in the hyper-competitive esports titles of today. The Razer Kraken Pro V2 is designed with a fully retractable unidirectional mic to ensure shotcalls and strategic discussions are delivered to your team with absolute clarity. In addition, the in-line remote gives you instant access to volume and mute controls, so you're always on top of your game.
The Razer Kraken Pro V2 is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One*, PS4 and mobile devices with a 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 118 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 56 mm / 2.2 in
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft. plus 2 m / 6.6 ft mic splitter adapter cable
- Approx. weight: 322 g / 0.71 lbs
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -38 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
Audio + microphone usage
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
- PC / Mac / PlayStation 4 / Xbox One*
- Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.9 (or higher)
- Internet connection for driver installation
- At least 100 MB of free hard disk space
- *May require an Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter (not included)